From the Camargue to the Pyrenees, the great Causses to the Sea, lies a land of passion, which is spread in an arc around the Gulf of Lion, Occitanie. A succession of landscapes unfolds in beaches, lagoons, vineyards, scrubland and mountains.
- The Littoral - sand beaches, ponds, cliffs, La Camargue
- La Plaine - Vineyards and Wineries - Olive groves - Vergers
- La Garrigue - symbol of the Languedoc landscape - herbs and Aleppo pine
- The mountain ranges - the Cevennes, the Massif Central, Corbières, Aubrac, gorges, caves & canyons
- Land of culture & heritage - Pont du Gard - Carcassonne - Pézenas - Canal du Midi
Local - bullfights & férias - Market - arts and crafts - gastronomy - shellfish tasting at oyster (Thau)
Wine tasting in the wine growers - Fishing Grau d'Agde and Criée Fish.